The Chamber has and will continue to monitor regional, state and national responses to the current coronavirus situation. In just the last 24 hours, decisions have been made to cancel national conventions, sports tournaments and other mass gatherings in an attempt to provide social distance protection for citizens.
In response to this, the Chamber has made the decision to place our weekly Morning Brew networking event on hiatus for two weeks – March 19 & 26. We will reevaluate the status of Morning Brew after two weeks and make a determination if we will resume Morning Brew after Spring Break week. It is our hope that health officials will be confident at that time that larger gatherings of people are no longer a health risk.
As the Chamber receives updated information useful to our members regarding the coronavirus, we will pass that news to you.
We continue to recommend excellent coronavirus business resource links found below:
Association of Chamber of Commerce Links
- Pandemic Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan & Respond to COVID-19
- Key Planning Recommendations for Mass Gatherings
- Understanding the Coronavirus Webinar
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention (OSHA)
- Coronavirus Resource Page (US Chamber Foundation)
- Coronovirus Resource Guide (North Carolina)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Resource Page (Houston, TX)
- Chamber Pandemic Preparedness (Canada)