Northwest Arkansas Regional (XNA)
The Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) is one of the nation's top regional airports.
XNA offers non-stop jet service to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York, Newark, Orlando and San Francisco.
Airlines serving XNA include American, Delta, United and Allegiant Air.
The Springdale Municipal Airport (ASG) is a city owned, general aviation airport conveniently located to U.S. Highway 412 and Downtown Springdale. Located one mile southeast of the city center, the airport occupies 221 acres.
One runway (18/36) measuring 5,302 feet in length, is served by a full length parallel taxiway on the west side and a partial taxiway on the east side. Runway 18 is served by a ILS precision instrument approach, and both runway ends are served by non-precision instrument approaches. Airspace in the vicinity of the airport is controlled by a part-time air traffic control tower.
A full service fixed base operator (FBO), Summit Aviation, provides aircraft servicing, including both 100LL and Jet-A fuel. Aircraft storage is provided by t-hangars, corporate hangars, as well as apron tie-downs. Several prominent area businesses generate a significant amount of corporate air traffic. In addition, several aircraft charter operators are based at the airport. The airport features a full service restaurant, Flaps Down Grill and onsite vehicle rental is also available through Hertz Rental Cars.
Classified as an Aircraft Approach Category B, an Airplane Design Group II, airport A B-II classification means that the airport is designed to accommodate all aircraft up to and including those that have an approach speed less than 121 knots and a wingspan less than 79 feet. (FAA Form 5010)
- Fixed Base Operator (Summit Aviation) - 479-751-4462
- Runway length: 5,302.5 feet long and 75 feet wide
- Published weight limitations:
- 35,000-lbs (single wheel)
- 50,000-lbs (duel wheel)
- 90,000-lbs (duel tandem wheel)
- East Taxiway is 30 feet wide and centered 275 feet from the runway centerline and has 3 connecting taxiways to the runway
- West taxiway is 40 feet wide and centered 200 feet from the runway centerline and has 6 connecting taxiways to the runway
- Runway 18 displaced threshold: 363 feet
- Runway Frequency: 118.2
- Ground Frequency: 121.6
- AWOS Frequency: 124.675 (479-750-2967)
- FBO UNICOM: Frequency: 122.95